10 Tips For Using Facebook
Posted on 27th October 2016 at 15:18
Here are some tip for using Facebook for your business
1. The biggest excuse I hear as to why people don’t post regularly to Facebook is that they don’t have time, but it doesn’t need to take long, if you plan your posts on a weekly basis you can then schedule your posts for the week, and then you don’t need to worry about it.
2. The content of your posts is as important as regularly posting, but you shouldn’t keep selling your business, offer tips, advice, share information because this will help promote your service or product and build trust with your potential clients.
3. Post funnies, everyone likes an amusing post and you can find that these receive higher interaction.
4. Check your insights, see which types of posts achieve the highest reach and keep and learn from that.
5. See if there is a pattern with the time of posts, does posting in the evening reach more followers?
6. If you are considering advertising on Facebook, this can be achieved quite cheaply and if you’re worried about spending a lot of money with no effect, then start out small, spend £15 over a couple of days and see how that works.
7. If you are advertising on Facebook don’t set a campaign for longer than 2 weeks, as it will lose it’s momentum, you can always extend the time frame if it is really performing.
8. Post no more than once a day, people don’t like being bombarded.
9. Using groups can really work as people will be notified when you add new content to groups, but don’t just add people as this can cause people to unfollow you, invite them instead.
10. Do not use a personal page as a business page as Facebook can close it down, always have a separate business page, and share some of your posts on your personal page.
I could have gone on longer, but 10 is a nice even number and I hope that you found it interesting, if you have please share it,if you would like help with your Facebook marketing, I offer one to one coaching along with Facebook Management or would like to discuss any of this in more detail please contact me.
So I hope you like it and please feel free to share your thoughts by adding a comment.
So until next time, keep smiling and good luck in your Business or everything that you choose to do.
My Business is Helping Your Business.
Share this post: